It is based on the Constant Rate of Traverse (CRT) principle. The sample is held between two jaws; the upper one is a stationary jaw while the other end is made to move at a known fixed speed with the help of Motor, Gear Box and Lead Screw arrangement. The load exerted on the Stationary jaw is sensed by a sensor connected with load cell which directly indicates the load in Digital form in Newton and kg.
- Makes 4 leas at a time.
- Motor operated with electronic pre-settable counter equipped
- With PNP proximity switch.
- Whole machine constructed from best quality mild steel and duly
- Metallic color painted.
- Reel having diameter of 1 meter (1.5yards in cast of British system)
- Also equipped with tensioning device & bobbing holders.
- Final speed of reel will be 75 RPM with equipped with 1/8th
- Single phase geared motor.