Impact Testing Machine that works on pendulum principle and are highly suitable for conducting Charpy & Izod Impact tests on various material. Minimum energy absorption is assured due to rigid designs of machine frame & other parts during fracture that results in improved test accuracies.Highly stressed parts such as support blocks & strikers are manufactured using special alloy steels that are duly heat-treated.
- Direct indication of impact energy absorbed by specimen on large diameter for Models: AIT-300-N, AIT-300-EN & on digital panel display for Model: AIT-300-D
- Available with safety guard for the operator
- Initial potential energy for Charpy is 300 Joules & for Izod is 170 Joules with a L.C. of 2 Joules (for Analogue models) & resolution of 0.5 Joules (for Digital Model)
- Pendulum drop angle for Charpy is 140° & for Izod is 90°
- ASTM Impact Testing machine is also supplied, which conforms to E-23 ASTM standard
- Available with Gauges, Tongs, Sub-zero bath, Templates, U & V Notch milling cutter (Optional)
- Accuracy of these machines conforms to IS: 3766-2003, IS:1598-1977, IS:1757-1999, IS:1499- 2003, BS:131-Part-I, II, III, IV & BS EN-10045-1993 (for Charpy)