Corrugated and solid fiber board boxes are subject to compressive forces when stacked and during transportation. It is vital to determine the Compression Strength of the Box in order to make sure that the box will be able to resist the anticipated compressive forces and to determine the load that the box will be able to with stand during transit and storage. This equipment is designed to measure ability of the container resist external compression loads during transit and storage. Compression Strength Test also serves as a useful index of over all quality of the material and workmanship of the box. The standard capacity of box compression strength tester comes with capacity of 1000kgf. Box compression strength tester having higher capacity to accommodate bigger sizes of box also available.
- Direct Digital Readout of Compression Strength and Deflection
- Mechanical drive system as specified in IS 7028-VI
- Sophisticated electronic controls for precision and easy operation
- Available in Capacities:0-2000 kgf .
- Electronic Digital Display Panel with least count of 0.1 kgf and Deflection Panel with a least count of 0.1 mm
- Platform size 1000mm x1000mm
- Peak-hold facility provided
- Testing speed: 10 ± 3 mm/minute